- Chaotic Fibres A new and exciting source of fibre on Vancouver Island!
- Jane Stafford Textiles Jane has a great selection of weaving and spinning supplies. She has also started Online Weaving lessons
- Camilla Valley Farm Weaver's Supply A weaving and knitting supplier in Ontario.
- The Wool Emporium Yarn, books, accessories, and spinning supplies in Saskatoon. There are also meet ups on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Maurice Brassard Located in Quebec, a mail order source of fibre.
SWS Members with Businesses
- Bonnie Tarses Bonnie was the guest speaker at one of our past retreats. She is known for her novel way of creating striped warps.
- Rose Haven Farm This is a Canadian family that now runs a Bed & Breakfast in Ecuador.
- Anna Hergert Saskatchewan fibre artist.
- Jane Evans Saskatchewan fibre artist and landscape painter.
- Paula Birch Great website about dying fabric.
- TLD Design Center & Gallery Located in the suburbs of Chicago, they offer a variety of classes including weaving, jewelry making, and beading which can be arranged to fit whenever you are visiting there.